Environmental Engineering and Consulting srl is a leading global provider of Environmental, Health, Safety, Risk, Training and Engineering consulting services, E.E.CO. has sustainability at the heart of both our services and how we operate our business.
EECO srl seasoned team of professional environmental and safety consultants provides superior solutions for environmental, natural, cultural and sustainable resource needs in private and public sectors. Recognized for excellent customer service and industry-leading technical expertise, EECO is specializes in key industrial sectors including: Food, Mechanical, Power, Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical.
Our six core services are designed to meet the broad range of our clients’ changing needs.
1. Engineering Services: Supporting the development and implementation of sustainability strategies, programs and tools for industries
2. Impact Assessment and Planning: Helping clients to understand and manage the full cycle of effects their operations can have on the atmospheric environment including regulatory support to ensure long term, successful compliance
3. Performance and Assurance: Helping corporations reach their EHS performance potential and manage EHS risks
4. Training Services: Our training products have been developed and delivered to the highest of standards. Training is based on credible examples and experiences, and can be tailored to meet the client’s specific requirements, including their unique work environment.
5. Contaminated Site Management: Creating strategies and implementing projects to help clients best manage their contaminated sites
6. Risk Management: Quantifying and managing the Safety Risks associated with hazardous installations and processes, with the objective of protecting people, assets and the environment
As a nationwide provider, training can be delivered directly at the client’s site or at one of our purpose built training centres located in Caserta and Napoli.
We put as much effort and energy into the development of our products as we do the delivery of the courses and the provision of our after sales support. We stand behind our product and know that your staff’s performance is critical to your company’s long term health and safety future.